TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @deptinfra: Due to essential maintenance the NI Planning Portal will be offline from 6pm on Friday 23 October until 6pm on Sunday 25 Oct…3 days ago
- RT @TitanicQuarter: We are so excited to see the interactive art installation, the #disappearingwall on Titanic Slipways! The wall has 600…4 days ago
- RT @newsmulg: Progress on plans for Finnebrogue's new plant-based factory and tens of millions of investment. First revealed @beltel in Jul…6 days ago
- RT @Derry_Chamber: Member news: @BraidwaterHomes announces £450M investment and 3,000 new homes for Derry: https://t.co/GpzPbD0WA3 https://…6 days ago
- RT @Darren_Farnan: Substantial investment by Braidwater announced for the newly named Cashel on the Buncrana Road in Derry. #£450M investm…6 days ago