TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @BBCNewsNI: Leading hotelier Bill Wolsey criticises Michelle O'Neill and Arlene Foster for their "intransigence" and says they must star…37 minutes ago
- Come along and see the exciting new proposal for the Former Monarch Laundry site, Donegall Road, Belfast- a new res… https://t.co/94FvGUyHzb6 hours ago
- RT @WomeninPlanning: NEW EVENT: Join @wiplanningNI for their launch event on the 28 February at Babel VIP (Bullitt Hotel) in Belfast. Kindl…yesterday
- RT @UlsterBusiness: Developer Gareth Graham's Oakland Holdings - which is behind the Merchant Square office development - has been announce…2 days ago
- RT @BelfastMIPIM: We are proud to announce Oakland Holdings - the developer behind Belfast’s largest ever Grade A office building - as the…2 days ago