TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- Planning approval granted this evening on behalf of Silverwood for the 3rd phase of the extremely successful Oakfie… https://t.co/VSgwwIeZMn20 hours ago
- RT @BelTel: Belfast City Council needs more powers in order to drive economic growth, according to a new report commissioned by the the cit…4 days ago
- DUP's Jonathan Buckley claims major planning applications in system for 200 weeks - https://t.co/jm8aIj5QYU https://t.co/gnlnDHBpp45 days ago
- Congratulations again to Donna on achieving NI Young Planner of the Year, would be rude not to celebrate with some… https://t.co/DNL3ELEeOu5 days ago
- RT @RTPIPlanners: Many congratulations from all at RTPI to @Dee_smith06 Senior Planner at @TSAPlanning - Michael Graham from sponsors @T…6 days ago