TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @agendani: Brow continues his presentation, warning of the consequences of overloaded sewers. Flooding, storms and requests for increase…about 1 hour ago
- RT @UlsterBusiness: Law firm @TLT_LLP is expanding and taking on a new premises at the refurbised River House building in Belfast https://t…about 1 hour ago
- RT @agendani: Thatcher continues, suggesting that aims can be met by offering sustainable travel choices which reduce private car use, allo…about 1 hour ago
- RT @agendani: Great crowd at this morning’s Northern Ireland Planning Conference #niplanning https://t.co/32nTS2ekZG2 hours ago
- RT @agendani: On need for continuous improvement and on not meeting the target time for processing major planning applications, Angus Kerr…3 hours ago