TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @BelTel_Business: The Northern Ireland economy should record growth of up to 5% and 6% for 2021 and 2022 respectively, economists have s…2 days ago
- RT @UlsterBusiness: Galgorm Collection has confirmed the purchase of the four-star luxury hotel The Old Inn in Crawfordsburn in a multi-mil…2 days ago
- RT @BelTel_Business: Enquiries to buy homes in Northern Ireland rise to highest on record https://t.co/mFiptx1b3l https://t.co/Aglg7LxeNf3 days ago
- RT @ConorLambe: New @DanskeBank_UK Quarterly Sectoral Forecasts published this morning. We now expect the Northern Ireland economy to expan…3 days ago
- Well done Woodmarque! Dungannon joinery firm Woodmarque recognised for innovation by InterTrade Ireland -… https://t.co/6XR7DfoU1d4 days ago