TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- New Northern Ireland planning applications portal "unacceptably poor" says architecture group - Belfast Live https://t.co/OFgWKyKaYeyesterday
- RT @JP_Biz: The architects have called it: the new planning portal is a bin fire. https://t.co/P6FuZmE3oA3 days ago
- RT @MargaretCan: Nearly 1,000 jobs to be created at Harland & Wolff in Belfast as shipbuilding returns to the city. H&W, which was facing c…12 days ago
- @cricketireland Amazing Ross Adair!!!!16 days ago
- RT @BywaterProp: Very excited to submit plans for our site in Belfast city centre. https://t.co/1McZzsVgFl21 days ago