TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @simonmcevoy67: Another strong article on how well #Belfast is performing - great to contribute @SunTimesIreland @SavillsIreland @Grainn…yesterday
- RT @BelfastAirport: Fill your belly & car! Emo fuel, Burger King, Chopstix, Subway & Insomnia are now open at BIA. M&S food also scheduled…11 days ago
- RT @MoorefieldCo: Says it all.@BelfastAirport @ANBorough @mea_bc @PaulGirvanMP @SteveAikenUUP @PamCameronMLA @trevorclarkeMLA @DavidFordMLA…11 days ago
- RT @EstatesGazette: Looks like a disco, but sounds like an agenda-setting debate abt the state of #Belfast property. #egqt @SavillsIreland…11 days ago
- RT @DMcDSols: Wirefox grow property portfolio with £41m acquisition | Commercial News Media https://t.co/oBpeEzzplw11 days ago