TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @BelTel: Coronavirus updates: Executive decision will kill small businesses, says Retail NI chief #coronavirus | #COVID19 https://t.c…3 days ago
- RT @BBCNewsNI: Plans approved for more than 650 affordable houses as part of £95m development in west Belfast. https://t.co/VJhCmQZSEY5 days ago
- RT @newsmulg: Green light for 650 new homes for west Belfast. The @BraidwaterHomes scheme at the Glen Road will include 549 social housing…6 days ago
- Last but not least this evening at BCC Planning committee - 27 new apartments approved at Lewis Park/Square https://t.co/Q9eW6lRxFA6 days ago
- RT @Darren_Farnan: Approval tonight for 650+ homes in West Belfast ⬇️6 days ago