TSA Planning, Development & Land Consultants
TSA Planning is one of Northern Ireland’s leading independent planning consultancies, providing a first class service through an innovative, passionate and professional approach with all clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from initial due diligence, planning appraisals, area plan representations, retail impact assessments, design and access statements and appeals. TSA specialises in managing the planning process for their clients from beginning to end, including the project management of any additional services required. Click here to view a list of the services we offer.
Our experienced and growing team pride themselves on offering a professional but personal service to all our clients. Our team’s ongoing success and longstanding relationships with leading NI companies have been built on our wealth of experience in the NI, RoI and UK markets.
Our approach is the same regardless of client size or job structure – a high level of personal service from a dedicated team that focuses upon understanding the specific needs of each individual client, identifying the challenges attached to each particular planning requirement and delivering successful results.
- RT @BelfastLive: Bullhouse East will also be dog-friendly and family-friendly until 9pm https://t.co/rZUSTcXQfayesterday
- RT @BelTel: BREAKING: A residents group has lost its legal battle to stop a new 34,000 seat GAA stadium being built in west Belfast. https:…7 days ago
- RT @derryjournal: Images of massive new Derry suburb ‘The Cashel’ released by Braidwater. One of the largest schemes in the planning system…7 days ago
- Huge thank you to @MCEnewsfeed @mce1 for an amazing night @JamesStBelfast cookery school - amazing crack and food https://t.co/XDP21u7h9G12 days ago
- Paper Exchange really starting to look fantastic - great to see it from a different angle ….well done all… https://t.co/pg4qqsWv0s18 days ago